Announcement

Collapse

Neighbors helping Neighbors

This page is created to be a community board for veterans to reach out to their neighbors who can lend a hand with a ride, a job, clothing, food or furniture.
If you are looking for financial help you must fill out the Vet By Need form>>. Any post requesting help with money will be deleted by the administrator.
See more
See less

Christmas dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas dinner

This year my family has experienced so many losses and financial challenges. It feels like it’s been one thing after another. We had money for a Christmas dinner but then I got sick with pneumonia and that all went to medicines. Over $200 just for medicine. I went to the VA first and they misdiagnosed me and I was getting worse so I ended up going to a regular hospital here named Baylor Hospital. My husband works and I’m on injury leave only getting workers comp. we would love to be able to have a Christmas dinner especially as this is my daughters true first Christmas. Unfortunately we have very little groceries at all. We live in a hotel and don’t have an oven only a stovetop. But we are trying to make Christmas as best as we can for our little girl. Thank you so much!
Working...
X