Announcement

Collapse

Neighbors helping Neighbors

This page is created to be a community board for veterans to reach out to their neighbors who can lend a hand with a ride, a job, clothing, food or furniture.
If you are looking for financial help you must fill out the Vet By Need form>>. Any post requesting help with money will be deleted by the administrator.
See more
See less

Persian Gulf Veteran with PTSD in need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf Veteran with PTSD in need

I’m a Persian Gulf Veteran with PTSD, living in my nieces basement with my beagle. I’m divorced, currently out of work with Covid-19 and struggling, I have applied for unemployment and been approved, but due to an overpayment 3 years ago, I’m being penalized and cannot collect any money for another 5 weeks. Because of this, I am also denied federal assistance because I have funds in Ohio, but cannot claim them yet. When I’m working, I pay half my earnings to my ex wife in spousal support, because I just wanted out of my marriage, and her attorney screwed me over. She basically turned my only child against me as well. I pay $1200.00 a month to her for life!! Yes for life!! Never ending support. So I’m looking to find a place for me and my dog, hoping to get back to work soon, and legal help to undo my crazy support order. There is so much more, just tough to type.
Working...
X