Announcement

Collapse

Neighbors helping Neighbors

This page is created to be a community board for veterans to reach out to their neighbors who can lend a hand with a ride, a job, clothing, food or furniture.
If you are looking for financial help you must fill out the Vet By Need form>>. Any post requesting help with money will be deleted by the administrator.
See more
See less

Help for Indiana Veterans in need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help for Indiana Veterans in need

Hoosier Veterans Assistance Foundation
    HVAF of Indiana, Inc.

317-951-0688

964 North Pennsylvania Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46204

https://www.hvafofindiana.org/
    If you are feeling suicidal, or need immediate help, PLEASE call the Veteran's Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 and press 1

I just received this from Patriot Cane in Florida. This is from a lady in Indiana. They need vets for work.
    Hello dear patriots. I’m writing today to first of all thank you for your great work for and with our amazing and awesome Veterans. Also in your Bio of your company you mention you try to assist with getting Vets into jobs all over our country. I just wanted to offer Veterans in the Indianapolis Indiana area the possibility of a job with a reputable company that does Construction/Pipelaying/Heavy Equipment Operation. If you are interested or have anyone in this area that is in need of a job I will give you all of the details and contact info. I didn’t know how else to get in touch. Thank you again for all you do for Vets and for serving our Country. You can reach out to me via my email Kayemge@hotmail.com. I’m the mom of an ArmyInfantry Vet myself and I know what he went through after his homecoming, this is my way of doing all I can to help out our brave. God bless you all

Comment

Working...
    X