Announcement

Collapse

Neighbors helping Neighbors

This page is created to be a community board for veterans to reach out to their neighbors who can lend a hand with a ride, a job, clothing, food or furniture.
If you are looking for financial help you must fill out the Vet By Need form>>. Any post requesting help with money will be deleted by the administrator.
See more
See less

Here to help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here to help!

Wanted to introduce ourselves... I'm Lisa and my husband's name is Douglas. We are both vets, I'm Army and he is Navy, Navy Reserves and AF Reserves. My husband and I are in Covington, Ga. If anyone needs help please let us know. We don't have much, struggling ourselves but willing to do anything we can for y'all!

Lisa & Doug - good to hear your voices this evening! You're exactly like myself - willing to do our best with limited resources. Truth be told, the American Middle Classes have been under attack from Washington DC for ages, being unfairly taxed for ages .... and this nearly brought us to our knees. No longer! Even now we stand proud, and I salute your service to this otherwise-mighty Nation! God bless and good to hear from you!!

Comment

Thank you my friend! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
      X