Announcement

Collapse

Neighbors helping Neighbors

This page is created to be a community board for veterans to reach out to their neighbors who can lend a hand with a ride, a job, clothing, food or furniture.
If you are looking for financial help you must fill out the Vet By Need form>>. Any post requesting help with money will be deleted by the administrator.
See more
See less

Hello from Darla Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Darla Shine

So excited to see these chat forums finally up. Please let's take this opportunity to help veterans near us. Instead of dropping clothes off at those bins in parking lots why not see if a Veteran family in your area can use them. Also look often to see if there are posts from Vets in your city or town who you can help. Thank you.

Not much here yet but hardly anybody used the chat function on the old website either. I posted for Boots on the Ground in Mississippi. We have a pretty good crew here.

Comment

Quick update on Jerry Holliman. I have managed to shutdown two of the three GoFundMe pages started for Jerry Holliman. I have one left. Haley Michael Organizer Reading, PA The Collins MS Police Department told me they were going to handle this. Detective Eric Banker. I need someone with contact to the Collins PD to push them to get this finished. For more information. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nBzojrXIRk

Comment

Working...
      X