Announcement

Collapse

Neighbors helping Neighbors

This page is created to be a community board for veterans to reach out to their neighbors who can lend a hand with a ride, a job, clothing, food or furniture.
If you are looking for financial help you must fill out the Vet By Need form>>. Any post requesting help with money will be deleted by the administrator.
See more
See less

Welcome to Vet by State!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to Vet by State!

Welcome!

Code of Vets, we Take Care of Our Own, One Veteran At A Time!

Helping Veterans locally is the fastest way we can assist.

Veterans please post your need under the state in which you reside.

If you see a Veteran post a need and you want assist, please respond and coordinate directly with each other.

This is a work in progress
    If you have any questions or suggestions please contact admin@vetbystate.com

I am in the Hudson Valley in NY and able to step up for local vets.

Comment

Originally posted by USNVet View Post
      I am in the Hudson Valley in NY and able to step up for local vets.
      Please go to the NY forum and under "I want to help"! Post anything specific that you would like to help with.

Comment

Hello there, Dana!! I salute your service to our great Nation this evening, and I salute all your fellow Marines in this same manner - OOoooooooooooRAAAH! Indeed, in turn I salute ALL VETERANS, the best this World have seen time and time again! Dana, it is heartening to see just how MUCH our wonderful Code Of Vets Founder - Gretchen - has done to date, and she'll be the first to remind us all that she couldn't possibly have done this all alone! In that sense, you've truly stepped UP and have provided direction and guidance for those who either truly need assistance or providing details to those whom want to volunteer their help! Much work need be done, and I myself am finding out just what it is that I can do to help on my own, with every intention of gradually increasing same in the years to come. That said, I thank you for welcoming me and all others here at COV! Please know that though I am disabled in some ways, I am ENABLED deep within my Spirit, and slowly but sincerely I hope to expand on what little I can do these days and increase it with time in the days ahead. THAT is my plan! Like General Nathan Bedford Forrest so aptly said many years ago, "....whoever gets there firstest....with the mostest...wins." These days, helping ALL our brothers and sisters is a perfect assignment to take, for what could have more meaning to me and all others here...helping those who "spilled the same blood in the same mud"? Amen, sister, AMEN! For in truth, I daresay that in time, our Lord will see to it that we will burst through all these obstacles before us, and our sister-in-arms Gretchen will see even greater achievements ahead! And we ALL will share in this triumph, both great and small, for no progress is too small, no breakthrough meaningless, no battle without significance in and of itself. WE WILL WIN AND NEVER GIVE IN! On this Sabbath Day, I send greetings to you in Alabama - what a beautiful place indeed!! God bless you in all that you achieve~ Doc

Comment

Working...
        X